Today is the second anniversary of my adopting Divinity. So much has happened since we got together two years ago. The attached picture was taken by Divinity’s foster mom two years ago today as we were getting ready to leave her house for Divinity’s new home.
During our second year together, many things have happened:
- For the second time, Divinity became a WordPress Featured Blog.
- She had a custom tailored winter suit made for her.
- We had our Second Annual – Mid-Winter, Indoor Camping trip.
- Divinity celebrated her eleventh birthday.
- Divinity learned to run!
- We went camping at Glacial Lakes State Park and Sibley State Park, both in western Minnesota. We also went camping in Moose Lake State Park in northern Minnesota.
- To enjoy her travels better, I bought Divinity a Co-Pilots Seat.
- Divinity ripped a screen door to shreds trying to get at a Chipmunk. Sorry, I have no pictures of the door to show you.
- And most importantly to me, Divinity has been a special part of my life for another year.