This winter will just not stop. The forecast for the next 36 hours or so, is for something like 12″ to 16″ of snow!
Divinity & I have had enough, and we are both looking forward to warm weather.
This week’s been especially difficult for my little lady. Monday morning I had to take Divinity to see Dr. Steve. After some blood work, and physical exam, Dr. Steve said Divinity has a bacterial infection. Divinity was given some antibiotics which have helped, although she is still quite sick. Divinity has also lost 1/2 pound since her yearly exam that was performed a few weeks ago.
Divinity is on antibiotics, and had blood work taken which was sent to a lab. The lab results were fortunately OK. Divinity also received an injection of Cerenia.
Other medications include Metronidazole (2x/day), and as of today, because she is having a bit of a relapse, she is getting Metocopram & Trama-Dol HCL, both (3x/day), if I can get her to swallow the pills.
For the near future, Divinity gets to eat hamburgers & white rice. These are normally some of her most favorite foods, but right now, she doesn’t want to eat anything.
As for dad; I’m tired as I’ve been getting up regularly every night since Monday to check on my little lady.