The following recipe is from the K9 Instinct website.
This recipe is super easy to make, very inexpensive and healthy for your dog! Having control over your dog’s treats makes all the difference in the world. You can control the quality, the ingredients and the nutrition factor of your best friend’s snacks! That means the world these days with all the recalls on store bought dog treats that have been going on lately.
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of mashed blueberries
- 1/2 cup of mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
Note: One person commented that two eggs worked better for her than four. Try it both ways, just remember to share the cookies with your pet!
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, peanut butter, crushed blueberries, mashed banana, eggs and water. Mix thoroughly, add more water if it is too dry.
- Roll out your cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, or place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper in your size and shape of preference.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes.
NOTE: Feel free to browse the rest of Divinity’s blog. You’ll find information on K9 cancer, Senior dogs, K9 dementia, as well as additional dog treat recipes and other information.
To get to the home page, click the following link Miss Divinity’s home page.