It was 7-1/2 months ago that I lost my beloved Divinity to cancer.
Divinity’s friend’s at the Grey Muzzle Organization have published a post filled with links on cancer awareness. Their Cancer Wellness section offers tips and resources for caregivers and their senior dogs with cancer.
“According to Morris Animal Foundation, over half of our dogs will be affected by cancer. It is the most common cause of death in dogs over 2 and age adds to the risk.” “Our Cancer Wellness section offers tips and resources for caregivers and their senior dogs with cancer.”
Topics in this post include:
* An On-Call Holistic Vet
* A New Kind of Lifting Harness
* A Hospice Workshop with Heart
* 8 Creative Ways to Budget Your Dog’s Cancer Treatment
* A Integrative Vet Talks Canine Cancer
* Free Lymphoma Webinar
* Cancer FAQ: Find Answers Fast
* Learn from the Vets: Cancer Basics for Caregivers
* After a Cancer Diagnosis: 5 Go-to Resources
Please read this informative article on Pet Cancer.