I had the pleasure of visiting Bob’s House for Dogs, a senior dog rescue near Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Bob’s House for Dogs provides foster care to senior and special-needs dogs in a kennel-free, home-like environment. The dogs receive loving attention, high-quality food and meticulous health care. Bob’s House for Dogs also provides end-of-life care to dogs with terminal illness or advanced age, making them comfortable as they pass on. Bob’s House for Dogs also gives back to the community through a number of programs, reaching out to the elderly and children.
A donation was made to Bob’s House in Miss Divinity’s name. This donation consisted of an assortment of premium canned food for senior dogs.
Food selections were Divinity’s favorites and included:
* Evanger’s – Duck & Sweet Potato Dinner
* Evanger’s – Grain Free Pheasant
* Evanger’s – Grain Free Rabbit
* Merrick’s – Grain Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner
* Merrick’s – Grain Free Mediterranean Banquet
* Merrick’s – Grain Free Grammy’s Pot Pie
* Merrick’s – Grain Free Brauts-N-Tots
* Merrick’s – Grain Free Cowboy Cookout
* Natural Balance – L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Brown Rice
* Natural Balance – L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diet Sweet Potato & Fish
* Natural Balance – L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diet Venison & Sweet Potato
Please consider making a donation to a senior rescue, and think about adopting a senior dog. You will never regret it.
Interactive Map of Senior Dog Rescues, Sanctuaries and Special Programs
Note: This map is presented with kind permission from Senior Pups
Click the “Brackets” on the right-side in the Map Header below to view the full-size map
Meet the Dogs from Bob’s House for Dogs
Bob’s House for Dogs – contact links